Pre-condition for Employment
Vetting procedures are compulsory to ensure we employ the right personnel in the company.
All vetting and screening meets the requirements of BS 7898, 1996. BS 7858 details the procedures that have to be met and adhered to in the vetting and screening of personnel working in a security environment.
Part of the vetting and screening procedures is the checking of character and employer references.
We will seek references from the DSS, a solicitor or an accountant where an individual has been self-employed.
The company employs no individual until all vetting and screening procedures are complete.
You will be required to provide the following documents should your application be successful:
- 1. Fully completed Application Form.
- 2. Professional references.
- 3. Passport size photographs.
- 4. A utility bill not older than 3 months to confirm current address.
- 5. Proof of right to work in the UK.
- 6. Copy of your passport and Visa.
- 7. Copies of training certificates.
- 8. National Insurance number.
- 9. Copy of SIA License
- 10. Driving Licence (optional)
- 11. Unemployment/Self Employment Form.
- 12. Pay details form
- 13. CRB Check